Monday, February 12, 2007

Finishing what I started


I have completed a WIP that I started a while back. A yo-yo clip. I used Heather Bailey's tutorial http://www.heatherbailey.typepad.com/ for the yo-yo and then just attached it to a mini clothes pin that I spray painted. I have larger clothes pins that I am going to do the same with. The larger ones will be attached to E & A's bedroom door to hang stuff (holiday cards, art projects, photos). I have an idea for the smaller ones but haven't started that project yet. Simple project, yes? Why did it take me so long? Well, I have made a bunch of yo-yos and am acquiring quite the collection. It just took me a while to put the yo-yo to use. Another WIP: baby books. I spent a chunk of time going through photos last night to put in the still unfinished baby books. I think I will try to work on those this afternoon during naps. Unless I decide to take a nap too.

1 comment:

Joanne : The Simple Wife said...

Oh I've been wanting to make yo-yo's after I saw Heather's yo-yo garland! Just haven't gotten 'round to it yet. Way to go!