Friday, January 5, 2007

Where does the time go?

This little blog is getting a slow start, but there are just so many other things to do during the day, and so little time during that day is just for me. The focus of the past two days is getting to know my new iPod Nano. This is my first apple product and it is pretty user-friendly. However, iTunes is a whole other story. My husband, Martin, got the iTunes account set up in my computer yesterday morning while the girls and I were out of the house. Basically we share an account since he originally set his up under my e-mail address, and that seems to be part of the issue. The accounts are merged, but the playlists are not. Frustrating since I had bought songs on his computer that I wanted on my iPod. I know there is a way to do it, and I can't seem to let it go until I have it they way I think it should be. I predict more hours spent toying with it a some point today. There really are other things I could be doing, but I know those tasks will be waiting on me when I get to them.

No comments: