Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busy but not getting much done

I know I am not the only one that has days like this. We are less than one week away from moving and I am trying to get things organized for the moving crew. This weekend will be devoted to packing clothes for the next couple of weeks, sorting toys & books to bring on the trip and some misc. tedious tasks. Monday is the pack up and Tuesday is the move out day. YAY!!! I am hesitant to get too excited considering the last experience I had, but the closer we get the more excited and relieved I am.
***
Today I took advantage of Martin being home and escaped for a few hours during nap time. I had a yummy lunch in peace and quiet. No one asked me to share my food or have a sip of my drink. Sound greedy? It was so nice. It also made me realize that once baby number 3 arrives it will be that much harder to have these afternoon outings. Sigh. I love being a mom, but I also love having time to myself. I will have to find a balance. While I was out I found the girls some real panties. They have a choice of Dora, Hello Kitty, and The Little Mermaid. They are washed and folded and waiting for tomorrow morning. I haven't showed the girls yet. They are going to love them. The girls are doing great with the potty and they are much further along in the process than I had anticipated.
***
Lastly, I am looking for a single serve coffee maker and was hoping that someone may have some advice. I have only looked on the Linens & Things website and the two that appeal to me are the Tassimo & Keurig. Both look very indulgent. I can check out a consumer best site, but thought I would throw the question out here as well. Hope everyone is enjoying summer!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

no ideas on single-serve. Gosh knows I drink my coffee by the bulk. :)

Did want to pop in and say -- GOOD LUCK -- with your move. I've got a stupendous feeling, it's gonna be a cinch. :)