Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Food Find

If you have any interest in cooking you may like this little gem of a source that I found: http://www.foodandwine.com/. Yep - same site as the magazine. My husband's friend gives me his old mags and I always enjoy looking through them. The food section of the website is great and has many different sections. I took a peek at Quick Meals and decided it was worth bookmarking for further reading and recipe selecting. I hope you take a look. I don't think it will be a waste of time. So, did I mention splash parks in my last blog entry? We made our first visit on Friday. The girls just LOVE them, which is why I love them. If only there was a little more shade so I didn't have to fret over their delicate, fair skin! Can you tell how excited they were? So easy to please! Have a great week!


1 comment:

Julie said...

I'll have to check out the Quick Meals too when I have some time... I'm always wondering what to plan for meals.

I'm curious about splash parks, we don't have any around here. Is it a place with fountains and a wading pool?