Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Monday - again

These weeks keep sneaking up on me. Monday arrives and before I know it Monday is here again! So, what have I been doing? A lot, but not much of it is very interesting. There have been doc. appts, ped. appts, house stuff, outside stuff. The weather is still a little fickle, but we have been outside a lot more. Notice the new scarves below? I started them in December after receiving a purl stitch tutorial from my MIL and I just finished them a few weeks ago. I am not fast - that is for sure. They both insisted on wearing them with the tails thrown over each shoulder. Stylish, but not great for photos. Anyway, they are now in the dress-up clothes. Their whole purpose was to practice my knitting since I haven't done it in a while. I am working on a dishcloth now - WOW you say? Yes, a dishcloth. It has a pattern which is also something I have never done. So far, so good. As soon as that is complete I am going to work on something more substantial - like a throw. I have one in mind.
Anyway, a certain someone (below) is growing & growing. She is rolling, "talking", and she is very interested in what her big sisters are doing. If they are in the same room as Aidan, then Aidan's eyes are fixed on one or the other.
This was a tea party that Aidan wasn't invited to, but she so wanted to be there. Once she is sitting up I am sure she will be invited to all the tea parties.
Well, as I said, it is Monday again and this week is looking like another busy one. The girls (all three) have been gracious enough to allow me to post a blog, so it is time to divert my attention to them before their generosity expires! Sending smiles your way! Have a great week.




No comments: