Wednesday, March 21, 2007

And then life happens . . .

I have been in a blogging rut. A few curve balls have been thrown at me, and I am having a hard time resuming my daily routine with my usual gusto. Very briefly to avoid a super long blog and an out-pouring of emotions: my father passed away two weeks ago. He died on March 6 (coincidentally his birthday) from a massive heart attach. He was 66. A mere three days later I received word from our realtor that our house contract had fallen through due to a third party backing out. The buyers of our buyers home wanted a pool but were unable to install one due to a green belt behind the house, so they walked away. Anyone that has read my previous blogs knows that I am anxious to move and was excited at the prospect of finally making the move to TX. I really don't know what to say other than Martin and I are deeply disappointed.
***
After two seriously emotional blows I am trying to get on with my daily routine and focus on positive things. Martin is flying into FL tonight for two weeks so that will instill a little normalcy to the household. I am praying for good news and holding on tight to happy thoughts.

No comments: