Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun

I realize I am walking a fine line in blog-land. I am not doing much to blog about but I continue to post entries on my blog. I am sorry for the lack of activity that is going on, but I can't seem to make myself do anything creative. In celebration of father's day we did spend a lot of time together and had a lot of fun, but still nothing crafty. We did go blueberry picking on Saturday morning and it got hot fast. We picked for a little under an hour and then played on the farm.


There was a stocked lake (catfish) so we saw a few people fishing, there was a playground and some shady spots to just sit and people watch or relax. We did a little bit of everything.


We also stayed the night in Houston to visit with a friend who happened to have a pool. It was perfect for the HOT weekend we had here in Texas. I think Ainslee would have grown a fish tail and gills if we had stayed one moment longer! I hope you all had a great weekend too.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

what? are you trying to imply that a craft blog should involve some creativity?? :) I guess mine's in trouble too! *giggle* There's nothin' wrong with mommy-bloggin', right? :)

Julie said...

Oh, blueberries... I love them! We won't be able to pick them here until late July. We are looking forward to strawberry picking when the kids are out of school next week.