Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A sad day

After returning home from our Christmas vacation every one went on with their normal routine. The baby was a baby, and our girls were our girls. One thing that was not the same was our cat. Snoozer was not Snoozer. After several trips to the vet, medications, x-rays, different food, the cat still wasn't the same. We decided ,to be fair to him, it was time to say good-bye. This was our good-bye to Snoozer. At the time I wasn't sure why Martin would want a photo of the good-bye, but hours later I am glad he decided to take this shot. This will be the first time in our twelve years together that we have not had a pet. It will probably feel strange for a while. Sorry for the sad post, but I wanted this documented.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

So, how sad. All 3 of my pets are getting older in age and I fear this is looming for us too. I feel for you..

Julie said...

So sorry to read about the loss of your pet... I'm thinking of you and your family.

Julie said...

So sorry to read about the loss of your pet... thinking of you and your family.