Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas is O-V-E-R


That is what I keep hearing from Erika & Ainslee. They say it with emphasis & finality. They are right too! We had a great trip, a great holiday and there is no longer any evidence of Christmas anywhere in the house. We celebrated New Year's eve early & hit the sack around 10 o'clock and a couple days later we had a quiet birthday celebration for moi (33 years). I still feel like a kid most the time and am amazed when I realize I have three children, so age is not something I give much thought to other than around my birthday. There isn't anything exciting to report; nothing going on here other than day-to-day stuff. I did learn how to purl thanks to my talented & patient mother-in-law. I am currently working on scarves for the girls. We don't really need them here, but they love accessories so I thought it would be a fun project. It is good practice too. I hope 2008 is starting off with a bang for all of you out there. Talk to you again soon!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

Happy late Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful '08 :)

Java Mama said...

Thanks Felicia! Wonderful '08 to you too!