Saturday, January 24, 2009

Feet and such

I do realize that my blogs border on mundane much of the time, but I keep it going. I keep it going mostly for me, but I do hope it contains some fun or interesting tidbits for someone who might decide to stop by. Having said that here goes another post.



Feet: Erika and Ainslee are 4. They wear a size 10R shoe. Aidan is 15 months and she wears a 6 double wide shoe! Mundane for those who didn't give birth to the three kiddos. Amazing to me! Okay, on to other topics. This is my newest knitting project which I found while reading Philigry. I am in love with this project and knew I would have to give it a try as soon as I saw it. It is going well and I hope to complete it quickly.

I am off to knit. I hope to have a completed sweater to show you soon! Enjoy your weekend.


No comments: